The 1st China Arabian Horse International Forum

[复制链接]

马上注册,结交更多马友,享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
13304945_10209911471722438_554105971511879078_o.jpg

The 1st China Arabian Horse International Forum will take place at the Hong Kong Jockey Club Beijing Clubhouse, which is a landmark building in the center of Beijing municipality, on June 26th. We are honored to have 5 speakers from 4 countries, which are Debbie Fuentes from the States, Nelly Philippot-Hermanne from Belgium, Veronica Girard-dephanix from France, Warwick Toft and Georgia Toft from Australia to share their knowledge and experience with horse people in China. When I had the idea of this forum a few months ago, I really don't know what is the next step to make it come ture. Fortunately, with help from Arabian horse lovers and professionals all over the world, my dream is actually coming ture. Thank all of you! Due to our limited budget, we could not invite more speakers this time, even though many are still asking me about coming to Beijing this June. I will make this event a series of educational projects which are aimed at promoting Arabian horses in China in a comprehensive, scientific and objective way. I welcome all of you to come to China if have the chance and help us improve regarding all aspects of Arabian horses! Your expertise are priceless for those who really love and care for Arabian horses in China! We will do better in 2017!
via Dr suntaiji文章来源组织者孙泰吉博士。
微博:http://weibo.com/wanggiyan/
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

马术网微信服务号
微信服务号
马术网微信订阅号
微信订阅号
意见
反馈