2016 FEI World Driving Championships

[复制链接]
阿尔萨兰 发表于 2016-9-2 13:06:53 [显示全部楼层] 回帖奖励 倒序浏览 阅读模式 0 3009

马上注册,结交更多马友,享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Stroud Sits in Fourth after Day One of Dressage at 2016 FEI World Driving Championships for Four-in-HandRELEASE: September 1, 2016
AUTHOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Kathleen Landwehr
Breda, The Netherlands – Competition got underway at the 2016 FEI World Driving Championships for Four-in-Hand on Thursday with the first of two days of dressage. Allison Stroud was the sole representative of the U.S. Driving Team to compete in Thursday’s dressage phase and she did not disappoint. She delivered a solid test to put her in fourth place on a score of 47.37.

[size=0.91667em]Allison Stroud (Krisztina Horváth/Hoefnet.com)

Stroud (West Grove, Pa.) put forth a great effort with Willow Star LLC’s KWPN geldings to lie near the top of the leaderboard. She and her team performed one of their best dressage tests in front of the Ground Jury of Andrew Counsell (GBR), Jiri Kunat (CZE), Hanspeter Ruschlin (SUI), Henk van Amerongen (NED), and Reiner Wannenwetsch (GER). Stroud and her horses demonstrated excellent trot work and impressive halts to earn high marks from the judges and give them a solid start in the championships.

“My horses were absolutely, unbelievably astounding today. Koos de Ronde has been helping us all season, and the horses did a great job and really came together as a unit today,” Stroud said. “I have wonderful people working with me. There is such harmony in the camp, and that really carried over into our performance today.”

The Netherlands currently hold the top two places on the leaderboard with IJsbrand Chardon leading on a score of 36.87 and Theo Timmerman in second on a score of 45.95. Zoltán Lázár of Hungary is in third with a score of 46.66.

Misdee Wrigley Miller, competing as an individual, heads down the centerline on Friday at 10:00 a.m. local time, followed by the remaining U.S. Driving Team members, Chester Weber and James Fairclough, at 10:55 a.m. and 3:41 p.m., respectively.

Dressage results from day one
微博:http://weibo.com/wanggiyan/
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

马术网微信服务号
微信服务号
马术网微信订阅号
微信订阅号
意见
反馈