回帖

积分

版主

积分
QQ
FeLix 发表于 2010-8-24 08:59:00

补充

Riding by the Sea

It was three weeks before the Horseball European Championships when I had arrived. In the

first week we rode on the beach, which was an extraordinary experience for me, since I

have never ridden a horse on the beach. At first, we trotted parallel to the sea and it was

beautiful, then we rode into the shallow water with the horse and my horse, Magic played

was playing by stumping his foot on the water. Later in that week, I trained Horseball with

the Coup d’envoi team. To be honest, I’ve never played with such good players before. Sernin

taught me a lot of more sophisticated drills and exercise, some I was good at and some I

couldn’t even follow! However, Sernin was very patient and never gave up, we practiced

similar drills everyday with different players of Coup d’envoi and things were much better in

the second week.

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Riding on the beach of Normandy

Fruits de Mer Interlude

During a few days in the second week, Sernin brought me and some workers to the sea to

work on mussels. We had to cut off the ropes with the baby mussels stuck on it and tie

them on a wooden pillar near the ropes. It sounds easy but very tiring! Then we went to

Marie’s oyster farm where we had to move the bags of oysters around and put them onto

the oyster bed, then smashing them until they are into shape. In my opinion, the oysters

were much harder than the mussels!

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Oysters from Marie’s oyster farm

Pink cream-of-the-cream at Coup d’envoi

I also met a lot of players of Coup d’envoi.  The first player I met when I arrived was

Pierre. Pierre has played Horseball for around ten years and he is only nineteen years

old. Arthur and Thomas (Toto) are two key players of the Coup d’envoi team and they

both played for around seven to eight years. Last but not least is Brice, who is one of

the funniest guys I’ve ever met. Brice’s English isn’t very well, so he mimics what he wants

to express to me and it’s very funny when he does that. Brice is an experienced player and

has played Horseball for nearly twenty years and was selected for the French team for twice.

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Brice Gin, Horseball player of Coup d’envoi and France National team

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Pierre Abadie, Horseball player of Coup d’envoi and France National cadet-ponies

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Arthur Schwob (left), Horseball player of Coup d’envoi. Mathilde Duboscq (right), player of Coup d’envoi team and France Feminine National team. 

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Thomas Datin, Horseball player of Coup d’envoi and France National team

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
QQ
FeLix 发表于 2010-8-24 09:05:00

补充

The European Championship

The third week was the toughest but most meaningful of all. The European Championship has

taken place in Saint Lo and since Coup d’envoi was the organizer, there was a lot of work to be

done. A few days before the European Championship, Sernin, Thomas and I worked at the

stadium, decorating it and putting up adverts. The indoor stadium is gigantic! It is similar to a

full-sized football pitch except larger and indoors. After the stadium was decorated with

beautiful pink paper, we started our next task, which was to set up a big tent for dining. After

all the hard labor it was about time to enjoy some real Horseball. I had to admit that seeing the

French Feminine team practice was extraordinary! They were very organized and their tactics

were very unique.

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

On one of the nights of the European Championship, Coup d’envoi organized a party for all

the supporters and the Horseball players. We had dinner at nine o’clock and the party started

at eleven o’clock. Heavy music was playing and everyone was having fun. We were at the

bar serving alcohol and oysters for the guests. There was also a part where the girls of the

French National team performed on the dance floor with equally well just as they were on

horseback.

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

During the few days of the European Championship I managed to make a lot of friends and

meet relatives of Horseball, different coaches and numerous players. I saw the new

Netherlands team, who has played for almost five years. They weren’t very good and they

shared very many similar problems with our teams here in China. However they still managed

to break through the defense and score some goals against other countries in most of their

games. Some players of the Netherlands boys’ team also came to support their girls’ team, too.

There was also Great Britain, who, in my opinion, had the best jerseys (blue and red). Britain

managed to make it to the semi-finals, however was defeated by the Portuguese in the extra

time period.

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Training the horses in the morning of a match day (Portugal)

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Vet checking in the morning (Belgium)

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
QQ
FeLix 发表于 2010-8-24 09:11:00

补充

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

The National Netherlands Horseball Feminine Team

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

The National Belgium Horseball Feminine Team

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Belgium team warming up before a match

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Great Britain with their very nice jerseys!

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

The Pom Pom girls!

Belgium was one of the ones that didn’t get to score that much and didn’t play as well this year.

They didn’t win any games. The Spanish were lacking of enthusiasm this year as well, they got

beaten by France in the semi-finals, however they managed to hit third place. Portugal was

doing well this year, they have won all their matches and made it up to the finals with the

showdown against France, and however they lost the finals and came second. France, were

champion again like every year. They celebrated their victory on the last night of the 14th of

August.

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Jeremy赴“法国”接受高级马篮球培训

Looking forward to 2014

To sum up, overall, I was a magnificent trip; there was a good balance in learning and having

fun. Meeting new friends from all over France and meeting people from all over Europe. Also,

exchanging our culture, I found out how different France is compared to our country. In China

we eat buns and in France they have baguettes!

The French Team really puts their longstanding experience in Horseball to excellence through

intensive training and near perfect teamwork. I believe that in the future, with perseverance

and national support, our Chinese team would be able to play as good as France and to

overtake them. To keep my promise, I aim to go in the National Chinese team and play in the

World Cup in 2014, which is going to take place in Normandy.

Jeremy Tse

24th August 2010

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

汉室宗亲 发表于 2010-8-24 10:19:00

蚝不错

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

汉室宗亲 发表于 2010-8-26 12:55:00
认真全文通读,发现法国在马篮球方面太强了,群众性运动发展的很好。动辄玩了一二十年的人。 h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
QQ
FeLix 发表于 2010-8-26 15:55:00

是啊

QUOTE:
以下是引用汉室宗亲在2010/8/26 12:55:00的发言:
认真全文通读,发现法国在马篮球方面太强了,群众性运动发展的很好。动辄玩了一二十年的人。

法国是马篮球的起源国,上次我们在西班牙对法国的表现也是赞叹不已!!而且在法国的马篮球俱乐部非常多;群众性相当的好啊!但相信未来中国的马篮球俱乐部肯定会比他们多;每13个人组一个马篮球球队的话 那就有10000000个马篮球球队;吓死他们!!!

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

汉室宗亲 发表于 2010-8-26 16:40:00
QUOTE:
以下是引用FeLix在2010/8/26 15:55:00的发言:

法国是马篮球的起源国,上次我们在西班牙对法国的表现也是赞叹不已!!而且在法国的马篮球俱乐部非常多;群众性相当的好啊!但相信未来中国的马篮球俱乐部肯定会比他们多;每13个人组一个马篮球球队的话 那就有10000000个马篮球球队;吓死他们!!!

[em17][em17][em17]

每匹马嘘嘘一下也能......

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

马术网微信服务号
微信服务号
马术网微信订阅号
微信订阅号
意见