旭日春天 发表于 2016-12-22 06:59:04 [显示全部楼层] 回帖奖励 倒序浏览 阅读模式 3 7892

马上注册,结交更多马友,享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Chinese  Horse  Endurance  Rider  in  United  State
中国马术耐力赛选手在美国
Author:  Mea

注:惠先生就是著名的马友"三啸"

What  do  Endurance  horseback  riding,  China,  and  the  United  States  have  in  common?  Mr.  Arthur  Hui.  I  have  participated  in  Endurance  horseback  riding  for  over  16  years  and  I  have  lived  in  China  for  over  2  years,  but  I  had  never  heard  of  Endurance  in  China,  and  I  had  never  heard  of  a  Chinese  person  competing  in  an  American  Endurance  ride!  So  when  I  received  an  email  from  Mr.  Hui's  associate,  Elsa,  looking  for  a  horse  for  Mr.  Hui  to  ride  in  an  80km  race  here  in  California,  I  had  no  idea  what  to  expect!  I  was  excited  to  meet  Mr.  Hui  and  my  first  meeting  with  him  showed  that  he  has  a  deep  knowledge  and  understanding  of  horses,  their  breeding,  and  their  conformation.  Not  only  that,  but,  already  a  champion  barrel  racer  who  competes  both  at  home  and  abroad,  I  could  tell  he  is  a  motivated  and  determined  rider.  We  immediately  made  a  plan  to  find  a  horse  for  Mr.  Hui  to  ride  in  one  of  our  80km  rides  so  that  he  can  fulfill  his  qualifications  to  nominate  for  WEG  2018!

在耐力赛方面,中国跟美国有什么共同之处?惠欣先生:“我有十六年的耐力赛经验”。我也在中国过了两年,可是我从来没听过在中国的耐力赛。因为我从来没听过中国人参加美国耐力比赛,我很惊讶收到Elsa的电子邮件说,惠先生想要找一匹马,因为他想参加加州的耐力赛。我很兴奋跟惠先生见面。我们第一次见面我看得很清楚关于马惠先生有恨深入的知识。另外他是马术绕桶的冠军。他既主动,又有决心。我们马上规划找一匹很合适的马,给惠先生一个机会参加80公里的耐力赛所以他有机会够2018全球耐力赛的资格。

When  choosing  a  horse,  the  first  thing  you  must  decide  is,  what  is  your  goal?  For  Mr.  Hui's  qualification  rides,  he  must  successfully  complete  and,  according  to  the  rules,  he  cannot  go  too  fast,  so  the  most  important  thing  is  not  necessarily  to  have  a  fast  horse,  but  rather  to  have  a  dependable  horse.  Luckily  one  of  our  good  friends,  Becky,  has  three  endurance  horses,  all  consistent  and  dependable!  Becky  has  almost  10,000  miles  of  successful  competition  on  her  horses,  so  she  is  very  knowledgeable  about  consistent  slower-paced  riding.  Becky  prefers  to  compete  for  mile  accumulation  rather  than  speed  and  she  is  very  good  at  this!  Sometimes  she  rides  one  horse  for  4  days,  80km  each  day!
      选择一匹马的时候,需要先考虑你有什么目标?  为了够资格惠先生需要完成而已,而且按规定不能跑得太快,所以不管马快不快,只要它很牢靠。好在我妈妈和我的朋友,Becky,有3匹耐力赛的马。Becky已经赛过16000公里左右,所以她很有经验。她对速度比较慢的耐力赛,很有见解。因为她不管名次,只管积累距离的比赛。有的时候她会参加四天的比赛,每天都要把80公里跑完。她很厉害!

The  second  thing  to  consider  is  the  horse's  record.  If  you  want  a  fast  horse,  you  want  a  horse  with  a  record  of  speed.  If  you  want  a  consistent  horse,  you  want  a  record  of  completion.  Luckily,  all  of  Becky's  horses  have  good  completion  records.  One  of  her  horses  has  over  6,000  competition  miles,  her  other  has  over  2,000  competition  miles,  and  her  third,  the  youngest,  is  just  starting  his  endurance  career  but  has  150  miles  of  competition.
      选马的时候,第二件需要考虑的事是马的记录。如果要找很快的一匹马,那要找有赛得很快的有成绩记录的一匹马。因为我们只要完成,要找一匹把很多比赛跑完的马。好在所有的Becky的马都很有经验。一匹已经超过6000英里,另外一匹超过2000英里,最后一匹有150英里因为他刚刚开始比赛可是它训练很好。

The  last  thing  to  consider  is  which  horse  suits  the  rider  the  best,  and  for  that  you  need  a  test  ride!  So  Mr.  Hui,  Becky,  my  mother,  and  I  all  went  for  a  ride!  We  met  Becky  out  in  the  high  desert,  a  desolate  beautiful  place.  There  is  little  vegetation  and  even  less  water,  but  the  sky  is  amazingly  beautiful!  As  we  arrived  for  our  test  ride,  a  storm  was  blowing  in  so  we  knew  we  had  to  hurry.  Riding  unfamiliar  horses  in  unfamiliar  saddles  in  an  unfamiliar  place  isn't  easy,  but  Mr.  Hui  was  up  for  the  challenge!  We  rode  10  miles  together  and  switched  horses  so  that  Mr.  Hui  could  try  them.  At  last,  he  decided  that  he  preferred  the  youngest,  named  Teddy.  Although  his  record  is  the  shortest,  Mr.  Hui  could  see  that  Teddy  has  potential  and  most  importantly,  Mr.  Hui  and  Teddy  suited  each  other  best  in  personality  and  movement.
      最后要考虑的是哪一匹马最适合惠先生,所以最好的是做考研。惠先生,Becky,我妈妈跟我都一起去骑马。我们在沙漠见过面,沙漠很荒凉,可是很漂亮。又很少的植物,更少水,可是天空好美。我们骑马的时候,快要下雨所以我们有一点着急。骑不陌生马,用陌生案子,在陌生的地方根本不容易可是惠先生接受挑战。我们骑了16公里,换马。Mr.  Hui,Becky,跟我妈妈决定Roy和Teddy是最好的因为Roy很有经验可是不是太老,然后Teddy没有那么多经验可是它很有潜力。

As  someone  who  has  studied  China  and  studied  Chinese  for  many  years,  I  am  so  pleased  to  be  a  part  of  helping  Mr.  Hui  get  qualified  to  attend  WEG  2018,  and  also  I  am  so  proud  to  support  him  in  becoming  the  first  Chinese  citizen  to  participate  in  a  US  Endurance  ride!  We  will  work  our  hardest  to  make  sure  that  he  is  successful  and  we  look  forward  to  his  participation  in  more  rides  in  the  future  both  here  and  abroad,  and  as  Chinese  endurance  continues  to  develop,  I  hope  that  I,  and  other  Americans,  have  a  chance  to  attend  Chinese  competitions  as  well!  Sports  play  a  large  role  in  international  relations,  countries  have  forged  long  lasting  a  deep  friendships  through  sports  competitions,  and  in  that  vein,  I  am  so  excited  to  be  a  part  of  Mr.  Hui's  pioneering  journey  in  American  Endurance!   
      因为我学过中文和中国文化,我很兴奋有机会帮助惠先生取得2018世界马术大赛的耐力赛的资格,另外我会支持他成为第一位中国人,来到美国参加美国的耐力赛。我们都会努力帮助他成功然后希望他有机会多参加国际耐力赛。希望中国的耐力赛越来越多,越来越发达,希望我跟其他美国人有机会到中国比赛。体育在国际关系中发挥了重要作用,各国通过体育比赛建立了长期的深厚友谊,在这方面,我感到非常兴奋能够成为惠先生在美国耐力赛的开拓之旅的一部分!

已有(3)人评论

跳转到指定楼层

主题

回帖

积分

奥登堡大种马

积分
QQ
arsalan 发表于 2016-12-22 08:38:00
夫欲善其事,必先利其器——选马
作者:ELSA

2016年12月15日,距离2017年1月15日即将在加州举行的国际FEI耐力赛比赛还有整一个月的时间,惠欣先生带领他的中美团队已经开始了极其严格的选马工作。

惠欣先生,在这位同时拥有满蒙血统的中国人身上,淋漓尽致的展现了对于马术天生的悟性以及内心深处释放的热情。作为中国最早一批马术爱好者的先驱,近二十年的马龄以及早期绕桶赛的国内外辉煌战绩为他带来和常人不一样的体验和荣誉。近几年惠欣先生致力于和他的中国团队推广马术耐力赛在中国的发展普及以及推动中国马术爱好者在国际FEI比赛的进程和影响力。作为美国FEI耐力赛比赛历史上中国的第一位参赛者,惠欣先生身上不但承载了自己对于马术的更高追求,同时也代表整个中国马术行业爱好者发出了自己的声音,那就是他们愿意走出来,站到国际舞台中。

惠欣先生的此次参赛,不仅仅只是为了追求美国FEI耐力赛比赛的国际成绩,而更深层的意义在于这是为了进阶2018年即将在美国北卡举办的四年一次的马术世界杯的比赛打门票。作为参赛的必要前提,拥有一匹优秀的赛马起到了很重要的因素。因此,选马成为此行的首要目标。

如何成为一名优秀的骑手,除了自身的骑马水平之外,另一重要的决定因素来源于鉴马能力。拥有一匹有能力的赛马,是每个顶尖骑手渴求的利器。鉴马的几个基本要素在于,马匹本身的血统决定了它的基础能力参数,其次是静止和不同里程后的心跳指数以及自身的血液含氧量。这些基本要素构成了选马的几个大的筛选环节。

此次选马,惠欣先生得到了美国西部耐力赛的推广者,国际FEI耐力赛120公里的冠军得主,国际FEI官方耐力赛一星和二星比赛的专业评委Carolyn  Hock女士的全力支持。作为惠欣先生美国之行比赛的后援队成员,Carolyn从美国FEI比赛规则细节分享到选马过程给予了极大的支持,同时也对惠欣先生的专业水平给予了极高的评价。今天的选马工作,在Carolyn以及她的好朋友Becky,这个拥有将近10000英里驯马经验的优秀驯马师以及她的女儿,美国FEI耐力赛一星赛事成员Mae的陪同下,惠欣先生如愿选定了一匹满意的赛马。Carolyn女士希望借由惠欣先生带给中国马术耐力赛爱好者一个友好地信息,美国欢迎更多的中国人参与到FEI耐力赛的比赛中。双方一致表示接下来将把更多的热情投入到中美双方比赛合作的发展方向上,积极推动中美骑手FEI赛事的互换切磋和交流。我们相信借由惠欣先生以及Carolyn女士的不懈努力,不久的未来我们将会在美国FEI的比赛中看到越来越多的中国人身影。
回复

使用道具 举报

美国菜 发表于 2016-12-30 11:19:41
三啸, Good luck!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

一岁乳马

积分
张洋Gege 发表于 2019-5-6 00:58:00
三嘯你好…我是娃娃石家庄的朋友,因在北京和你在一起喝过酒,现娃娃失联多年,希望你能帮我找到他,本人表示十分感谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

马术网微信服务号
微信服务号
马术网微信订阅号
微信订阅号
意见
反馈