马语者巴克总结的骑马秘籍

[复制链接]
小骥 发表于 2020-3-12 11:25:01 [显示全部楼层] 只看大图 回帖奖励 倒序浏览 阅读模式 0 1887

马上注册,结交更多马友,享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
马需要尊重骑手,但有时骑手会把“尊重”和“恐惧”混淆,而这两者完全不同。
“The horse needs to respect you, but sometimes people confuse respect and fear. And they're not the same at all.”

1.webp.jpg

每次骑手对马匹的指令做出正确反应都是有原因的,没有意外,骑手需要清楚地了解其中的原因。
“Make sure that every time you take a hold of the horse, you have a point; you have a legitimate reason for doing it rather than it just being accidental or you not being aware.”

2.webp.jpg

在骑乘时,问问自己“如果马匹做到了我的要求,它会得到什么?”很多时候,人类的本性只有索取而没有回报。
“When riding, ask yourself, ‘What will my horse get out of this if I get what I want?’ Many times, human nature is to take and to not give anything back.”

3.webp.jpg

我不认为等马犯错误,再去惩罚马是正确的。骑手应该用一个正确的动作去引导马匹不做错误的,告诉它“不要做这个,我们应该一起做这个......”
“I don't believe in waiting for a horse to do the wrong thing and then punishing him after the fact. You can't just say'No'to a horse. You have to redirect a negative behavior with a positive one—something that works for both of you. It's as though you're saying, 'Instead of doing that, we can do this…together.”

4.webp.jpg

在与马相处的过程中,骑手必须保持一致并合乎逻辑,用大脑控制自己,不要情绪化,更不要乱发脾气。
“You have to be consistent and logical, use your brain, and not be emotional and not lose your temper.”

5.webp.jpg

感受你的马。
“Feel your horse.”

6.webp.jpg

你可以在不恐吓别人的情况下成为一名很好的领导者;马也可以在不成为你的奴隶的情况下成为很好的队友。
“You can be a leader without being intimidating. The horse can be your partner without being your slave.”

7.webp.jpg

对我来说,最美的就是看到马在思考....还有一个给马思考空间的骑手。
“To me, there's nothing more beautiful than seeing a horse think…and someone allowing a horse to think.”

8.webp.jpg

你可以要求严格,但这不意味着你必须要不公平。
“You can be strict, but that doesn't mean you have to be unfair.”

9.webp.jpg

我仍然在行动,我正在变强因为我在学习,我想要成为一名更好的马术人。
“I'm still on the move, I'm getting better because I'm still studying. I still want to be a better horseman.”

10.webp.jpg

在合适的位置结束训练很重要。就像约会时,没有一个良好的结尾可能会影响整个约会的感觉。在驯马时也是如此,你应该有一个好的结尾。
“Where you end up your ride on a horse is so important. It's a little bit like when you were young and you were dating—that last two minutes of the date can be a real deal breaker. With these horses it's the same thing…You got to quit on a good note.”

11.webp.jpg

马和我们没有太大不同,需要在错误中学习、尝试不同方法、再次尝试。
“The horse isn't so different from us. In order to learn, you have to make mistakes. Then you make a decision, try something different, and try again.”

12.webp.jpg

贿赂对马匹训练不起积极作用,只会让马被宠坏。
“Bribery doesn't work with horses. All it does is make a contentious spoiled horse.”1

13.webp.jpg

给他一个任务,学习培养马匹的自尊心,让马对自己有信心。
“ Give him a job, learn how to build on the horse's pride. Make him feel good about himself.”

14.webp.jpg

马是你灵魂的影子。
“All your horses are a mirror to your soul.”

15.webp.jpg

对马术人来说最大的挑战是控制自己的情绪。
“One of the biggest challenges of a horsemen is to be able to control your emotions.”

16.webp.jpg

用温柔但坚定的指令要求马匹。
“Be gentle in what you do, but firm in how you do it.”

来源:微信公众号马语狗说
作者: 李晏萍
如有侵权请联系小编删除
如需转载请注明出处
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

马术网微信服务号
微信服务号
马术网微信订阅号