马盟喀纳斯探险被中国日报双整版报道

[复制链接]
火龙驹 发表于 2009-8-25 17:29:00 [显示全部楼层] 回帖奖励 倒序浏览 阅读模式 1 4185

马上注册,结交更多马友,享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

从2007年春季开始,中国马术网-中国马友联盟已经成功组织了8次新疆喀纳斯的骑马旅游探险活动,有近百人参加。石林地貌,未消融的冰川、原始松林、壮阔的花海,大河峡谷,还有阿勒泰地区最大的夏牧场,原生态的哈萨克牧民,酸奶毡房、超便宜的冬虫夏草和马具,给每一个参加者留下了深刻印象,也得到了旅游卫视、户外探险、时尚旅游等媒体的强力报道。今年我们从6月到7月继续组织了3批团队,玩转地球,把喀纳斯骑马探险进行到底。今年一共有60多位来自海内外的骑马爱好者参与了喀纳斯探险活动。

第三批骑马爱好者中,有来自新加坡的在中国日报工作的马术爱好者Alexis 。以下是中国日报双整版报道的内容:

1 of 6
By Wutzala
Climbing toward the Altay mountains more than 1,500 m high.
Heaven on horseback
By Alexis Hooi
Published: Aug 13 2009 9:25
Email | Print | Share | Listen to Article

Text Size

At the tip of China's westernmost region of Xinjiang lies the Kanas nature reserve, near the point where the national 
border meets Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Russia. Known for its breathtaking vistas of grassland, snow-capped mountains and one of the country's deepest alpine lakes, Kanas has also been called "god's backyard". But saddle up and sit in, 
because the best of Kanas is seen on horseback. For four full days, I was part of a group of 23 lucky riders from home and abroad who experienced heavenly Xinjiang. This is how we did it.

I compare her with the famed Nalati Grassland, and she is more beautiful

I compare her with the mysterious and wide Bayanbulak prairie, and she holds her own

Time and time again, I get up close to her

In the glowing warmth of dawn

It is just me, horses, and the wind

Getting there

We first met at the Maitian International Youth Hostel in Urumqi, capital of the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region. The hostel is a well-known pit stop for foreign and local travelers off the beaten track.

It was a fitting starting-off point for our group, made up of residents from nine cities ranging from Beijing to Singapore.

It became clear from the cowboy hats, boots, whips and other riding paraphernalia being loaded onto our minibus that these were true aficionados of horseback riding in the wild.

详细地址请见:http://www.cdeclips.com/en/arts_n_life/fullstory.html?id=27870

[此贴子已经被作者于2009/8/25 19:34:07编辑过]

已有(1)人评论

跳转到指定楼层

主题

回帖

1万

积分

超级版主

积分

超级版主勋章小马勋章乳马勋章

QQ