热烈欢迎奥组委马术部技术专员KIM-WANG成为 NTO专区版主!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2006-10-16 17:03:00 [显示全部楼层] 回帖奖励 倒序浏览 阅读模式 20 6529

马上注册,结交更多马友,享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
热烈欢迎奥组委马术部技术专员KIM-WANG成为NTO专区版主!
2008奥运会马术项目需要大量的志愿者和几十个赛事监管人员。因为这个项目的特殊性,参与奥运马术赛事监管的人员既要专业知识强,又需要用英文上岗担任职务,所以有一定的难度
为了满足大家学习专业赛事监管知识的需求,提高大家对马术比赛的认识,加强大家马术专业英语的学习,我们最专业的版主KIM-WANG,会和大家共同探讨,解答大家的疑问,同时大家可以尽情的交流,共同学习,共同提高!
相信很多人会在专业版主的带领下,迅速提高!

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-10-16 17:04:55编辑过]
建立自由,快乐,民主,健康的爱马家园 !

已有(20)人评论

跳转到指定楼层
kim-wang 该用户已被删除
kim-wang 发表于 2006-10-16 17:17:00

Hi, everyone:

Very glad to join you.

I am here to be together with Ontheway and Susan. Hope we can help you more in the future.

Thanks.

Kim Wang

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

Ellahuang 该用户已被删除
Ellahuang 发表于 2006-10-16 17:39:00

Welcome to join us!

I'm so happy to have your help in the future!

I will try my best to study NTO knowledge from you,and support you !

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

Susan 该用户已被删除
Susan 发表于 2006-10-16 17:46:00

Welcome kim!!!

Our strength become stronger! : ) We can do it better!!!

I believe you can be a great help to all of us!!!

Welcome kim again!

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

阿拉伯翘尾巴

积分

版主勋章小马勋章

ontheway 发表于 2006-10-16 17:47:00

欢迎,欢迎,热烈欢迎!!!

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

3万

积分

版主

积分

版主勋章小马勋章

khyuan 发表于 2006-10-16 17:58:00

歡迎新版主加入指導行列 

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

汗血宝驴

积分
RobertZhou 发表于 2006-10-16 18:08:00
Welcome kim! h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

sam

主题

回帖

积分

纯血疯马

四海一家中國人

积分

版主勋章小马勋章

sam 发表于 2006-10-16 21:58:00

Welcome kim!

i hope can learn more from you 

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

荣誉版主

积分
奥包 发表于 2006-10-17 09:36:00

welcome kim.

i am very glad to meet you here and learn more from you .

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

kim-wang 该用户已被删除
kim-wang 发表于 2006-10-17 10:49:00

Please don't give me too much pressure.

I am preparing some info for everyone right now, please come back tomorrow.

Let's work together and try to do something for the equestrian sports in China.

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

kim-wang 该用户已被删除
kim-wang 发表于 2006-10-17 11:20:00

As an eligible NTO at the Olympic Games, we have to study several rule books, Veterinary Regulation is one of them. Since Susan has taught you many principles of stewarding, now let’s start learning rules concerning veterinary. It will mostly be English as everyone here got to be English expert. But please write to me if you have any questions and your translation are warmly welcomed.

The FEI Code Of Conduct For The Welfare Of The Horse is always at the foremost place in every FEI rule book. This is the first step towards our successful NTO career.

THE FEI CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE WELFARE OF THE HORSE

The Federation Equestre International (FEI) requires all those involved in international equestrian sport to adhere to the FEI’s Code of Conduct and to acknowledge and accept that at all times the welfare of the horse must be paramount and must never be subordinated to competitive or commercial influences.

1.    At all stages during the preparation and trainng of competitition horses, welfare must take precedence over all other demands. This includes good horse management, training methods, farriery and tack, and transportation.

2.    Horses and competitors must be fit, competent and in good health before they are allowed to compete. This encompasses medication use, surgical procedures that threaten welfare of safety, pregnancy in mares and the misuse of aids.

3.    Events must not prejudice horse welfare. This involves paying careful attention to the competition areas, ground surfaces, weather conditions, stabling, site safety and fitness of the horse for onward travel after the event.

4.    Every effort must be made to ensure that horses receive proper attention after they have competed and that they are treated humanely when their competition careers are over. This covers proper veterinary care, competition injuries, enthanasia and retirement.

5.    The FEI urges all involved with the sport to attain the highest levels of education in their areas of expertise.

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

3万

积分

版主

积分

版主勋章小马勋章

khyuan 发表于 2006-10-17 13:50:00
QUOTE:
以下是引用kim-wang在2006-10-17 11:20:02的发言:

As an eligible NTO at the Olympic Games, we have to study several rule books, Veterinary Regulation is one of them. Since Susan has taught you many principles of stewarding, now let’s start learning rules concerning veterinary. It will mostly be English as everyone here got to be English expert. But please write to me if you have any questions and your translation are warmly welcomed.

The FEI Code Of Conduct For The Welfare Of The Horse is always at the foremost place in every FEI rule book. This is the first step towards our successful NTO career.

THE FEI CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE WELFARE OF THE HORSE

The Federation Equestre International (FEI) requires all those involved in international equestrian sport to adhere to the FEI’s Code of Conduct and to acknowledge and accept that at all times the welfare of the horse must be paramount and must never be subordinated to competitive or commercial influences.

國際馬協期望所有與國際馬術運動有關人員都遵守國際馬協指導原則,並承認且接受馬匹福祉永遠是最重要的,而且決不屈就於競賽或商業利益影響。 

1.    At all stages during the preparation and trainng of competitition horses, welfare must take precedence over all other demands. This includes good horse management, training methods, farriery and tack, and transportation.

1. 在賽前準備與訓練競賽馬的任何階段,馬匹福祉必須重於任何其他需求。這包括良好的馬匹管理,訓練方式,掌工與馬具,以及馬匹運送。

2.    Horses and competitors must be fit, competent and in good health before they are allowed to compete. This encompasses medication use, surgical procedures that threaten welfare of safety, pregnancy in mares and the misuse of aids.

2. 馬匹與騎手均必須適合、能勝任且健康狀況良好方可准許參加比賽。這包括藥物使用、危害福祉與安全的外科手術、母馬懷孕及不當輔助。

3.    Events must not prejudice horse welfare. This involves paying careful attention to the competition areas, ground surfaces, weather conditions, stabling, site safety and fitness of the horse for onward travel after the event.

3. 一切比賽活動不應損及馬匹福祉。這需要特別注意比賽場所、地面、天氣狀況、馬廄、場地安全,以及馬匹的健康是否能承受考慮賽後的運送。

4.    Every effort must be made to ensure that horses receive proper attention after they have competed and that they are treated humanely when their competition careers are over. This covers proper veterinary care, competition injuries, enthanasia and retirement.

4. 應盡一切的努力以確保馬匹在賽後得到妥善的照顧,並且在退役後得到人道的對待。這涵蓋適當的醫療照顧、運動傷害、安樂死與退休。 

5.    The FEI urges all involved with the sport to attain the highest levels of education in their areas of expertise.

5. 國際馬協極力主張所有參與此項運動相關人員在各自專業領域中獲得最完善的教育訓練。

補貼中文翻譯,讓更多人看看

版主莫怪

h4v6sY
回复

使用道具 举报

sam

主题

回帖

积分

纯血疯马

四海一家中國人

积分

版主勋章小马勋章

sam 发表于 2006-10-17 22:10:00

2位都辛苦了

回复

使用道具 举报

kim-wang 该用户已被删除
kim-wang 发表于 2006-10-18 08:56:00

Second lesson

OFFICIAL START & DURATION OF AN FEI EVENT

The period of an event commences one hour before the beginning of the first Horse Inspection and terminates, so far as each discipline is concerned, half an hour after the announcement of the final results in that discipline, unless the schedule provides otherwise. In the Olympic Games the period of an event coincides with the Olympic Sojourn as established by the IOC (GR Art.101.5).

For the Endurance discipline, horses which enter the Best Condition Award are deemed to be still in the competition until after the Best Condition prize giving ceremony.

Notes:

IOC/International Olympic Committee – 国际奥委会

FEI/ Federation Equestre International – 国际马术联合会/国际马联

Horse inspection – 验马

Olympic Sojourn – 奥运周期

(2008 Olympic Sojourn is from 8 Aug. 2008 to 24 Aug.2008)

Prize Giving Ceremony – 颁奖仪式
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

1万

积分

禁止发言

骠姚校尉

积分

版主勋章小马勋章

牛仔丁 发表于 2006-10-18 11:19:00

欢迎 kim-wang,请多多指教啊

我想问的是马术比赛一般要提前多长时间进行,比如说08奥运是from 8 Aug. 2008 to 24 Aug.2008,马术比赛的 要比这个长吧?

回复

使用道具 举报

kim-wang 该用户已被删除
kim-wang 发表于 2006-10-18 11:57:00
我所讲的Olympic Sojour是奥运会周期,指在这个周期中所有项目的比赛时间。但每个项目不同,会根据项目特点,制定相应的比赛日程。我们马术的比赛是从08年8月9日 - 08年8月20日。如果没有意外情况,比赛20号正式结束。但如遇到恶劣天气,比赛会有所推迟。所以21-24为机动日。
回复

使用道具 举报

Coral 该用户已被删除
Coral 发表于 2006-10-18 14:34:00
Welcome!
回复

使用道具 举报

春华秋实 该用户已被删除
春华秋实 发表于 2006-10-19 22:45:00

welcome ! kim-wang!

I just came back from Beijing for the purpose of attending the FEI course. It's a pity that didn't call on you! Maybe next time!

According to your course "second lesson", I link to the GR-Article-163-2: Ground Jury's duty.

The period of the jurisdiction of the ground jury is the same as that of an event.

Is it true , kim-wang ?

回复

使用道具 举报

天涯无尘 该用户已被删除
天涯无尘 发表于 2006-12-4 15:51:00
为北京2008奥运会呐喊!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

sorex 该用户已被删除
sorex 发表于 2006-12-30 15:44:00

I am so interesting in that and want more information on How and when can single person or Organization apply and really be a NTOer,in 2007 or 2008? 

Can you please discribe briefly a right person that fit for the job during Olympic games?

回复

使用道具 举报

12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

马术网微信服务号
微信服务号
马术网微信订阅号
微信订阅号
意见
反馈